BEZINAL ® 2000
- Bezinal® 2000 (90%Zn + 10% Al) is the latest coating technology in wire products.
- For equal coating weight, Bezinal® 2000 is 70% to 100% better as compare to the usual Zinc Aluminum (5% Al).
- For equal coating weight, Bezinal® 2000 corrosion resistance is approximately 6 times better as compare to galvanized wire !!
- Bezinal® 2000 = more than 2000 hours salt spray resistance for full coat wires according to EN-10244-2 class A.
OTHER PROPERTIES BEZINAL ® 2000
- Extra high density of the passivation layer leading to outperforming salt spray results and to an extra slow corrosion process.
- Improved sacrificial protection: Bezinal® 2000 offers a more adequate cathodic protection of uncovered spots such as cut ends when compared to zinc.
- Sustained corrosion resistance after welding. Bezinal® 2000 coated wire guarantees outperforming corrosion protection at the welding points.
- Heavy galvanized wire can be replaced by low coat Bezinal® 2000. Low coat Bezinal®2000 means:
– better corrosion resistance
– longer lifetime
- Increased and adequate formability: The FeZnAl interface of the Bezinal® 2000 coating is ductile and therefore withstands heavy deformations.
- Available for Pagar Ikat (Anoa), Pagar Lilit (Maleo), Kawat Duri HiCa, and Kawat Duri LoCa.
- Available in coating thickness:
- Low Coat (> 60 gsm)
- Mid Coat (> 120 gsm)
- Full Coat (> 230 gsm)
APLICATIONS BEZINAL 2000
- Hinge Joint, Fixed Knot, and Barbed Wire.
- Welded panels.
- Woven and welded fences.
- Animal cages.
- Vineyard wire.
- Tensioning wire.
- Safety or protection mesh.
- Wires for agricultural use: sheep fence, reindeer fence.
- Gun nails